This is the Delta 14 Chassis constructed of glass filled nylon. Mounting of the stock is simple with the 5/16X18 fastener that will mate in any Mossberg 500 stock onto the chassis system. Installation of the chassis with the rifle does not require any tools. Simply pull the trigger guard from old rifle and remove the barrel and action. Drop into the Delta 14 Chassis and reinstall the trigger group.
One Chassis and a multitude of options.
Whether you are looking for a pistol grip or Monte Carlo, you can interchange at will with the same platform. Installing the rifle is the same as the factory stock and does not require tools. One Chassis and a multitude of options.
Components are individually packaged, assembly required.
- Light weight
- Does not translate hot and cold as aluminum systems
- Installation to rifle requires no tools
- Guaranteed for life, No questions asked
- ALL AMERICAN MADE, from Design, tooling, Production, and Materials
- M-Lok mounting system
- .75 LBS (Just Chassis)
- 3,6,9 o’clock M-Lok rail system for mounting of accessories
- Steel front Ferrule
- Steel t-nut mounting for stocks
Parts Included: D14C G2 AF
- Delta 14 Chassis with Steel Ferrule Gen 2
- (1) UTG Aluminum M-Lok Rail (Color Black)
- Ergo Rail covers
- Mesa Tactical adaptor (including hardware for mounting to Delta 14 Chassis) Color Black
- Ace folding mechanism (FSM-S) (Color Black)
- Ace Receiver block (ARRB) (Color Black)
- Castle Nut (Color Black)
- Ace Skeleton Stock (AKFX SS)
- Pistol grip (Color Black)