Weight of the Chassis
Select the Delta 14 Chassis GEN 2
Select the stock from the many that are available for the Mossberg 500
Using an Allen wrench, fasten the bolt into the back of the chassis receiver 5/16X18 UNC hole provided in the chassis.
- Note this is a steel t-nut molded in the stock so be cautious not to cross thread the bolt. Damage to the threads might disable chassis performance.
- Minor fitting of the stock to the chassis might be necessary due to differences in stock manufacturing practices.
Compound angle of the stock to the chassis allows the operator to use the iron sights as well as optics
Hand to trigger position very close
- Look at the competitors hand how far away the pistol grip is from the trigger guard
Injection molded Nylon
- Service Temperature range -20C to 120C
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Not affected by UV
Accessory rail system “M-LOK” allows operator to mount only what they desire on any of the 3 sides accommodating the rail system (3, 6, 9 positions)
Lighter than machined aluminum stock/chassis systems.
- .75 Lbs. is the Chassis weight
Assembly and disassembly of the action do not require tools
No impediment to the action.
Mossberg 500 are plentiful
Full Textured surface for easy handling
Front internal drain hole
Less cost that other stocks in the same class